web cam

Friday 26 August 2011

Friday, August 26th., 2011

It's been a good day today. A little less heat and humidity, and I have been dealing with water. We had a Ram pump breakdown which Chabba has fixed, and I have been pumping water up to my tanks and over to Tim's swimming pool. Now all tanks are full and so is the swimming pool. Muy Bien. !
I have started chain sawing wood for the winter, which you can see on the photo, also, I am well on the way to unblocking a drain from the small house , again, see pic. !
Peter, Ivi, Kuba, and Allan have all gone down to Tabernas for the night and then they will go over to Retamar beach to see how Ondra and Eva are getting on with selling their Tai Trousers, tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.